When to License

You need to go in person to the Trego County Treasurer's office to get your license plate or to transfer a plate. If you intend to register the vehicle jointly (listing it as Jane and John Doe, instead of Jane or John Doe), then all owners need to be present, or you will need to bring a Power of Attorney from the other owners. This applies to the names as they appear on the ownership documents. Alterations may void those documents.